Saturday, August 30, 2014

Release #126 - [Iwakoshi Kunio] Sailor Uniform Hooligans 5 Violated Female Delinquents Ch. 7 [Translation]

[Strange Scans] finishes what it starts with the final instalment 
of the thrilling and highly aclaimed
'Sailor Uniform Hooligans 5 Violated Female Delinquents'!


Well, this project has taken quite a while. I've been sitting on the raws for this for quite a few years now - I'm glad it's finally done! Now at last the world can enjoy the gritty, lewd (!) and wild tales of Iwakoshi Kunio in english. It only took 36 years to happen! (The original release date was 1978)

Extra special thanks to Rinruririn who has been the translator for this project.

Enjoy!

(If you are interested in more Iwakoshi Kunio let me know, I am considering continuing with more of his work)

Chapters 1 - 7
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing this to us. I for one, am definitely interested seeing more of Iwakoshi's work (especially if they have more yuri).

    ReplyDelete