Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Release #074 - Final Fantasy IX

[Strange Scans] is proud to present, yet another Final Fantasy IX doujinshi! Reve - is the name of this one. It's a cross country marathon of a doujin clocking in at a full 50 pages, with memorable scenes such as Freya getting pantsed, dagger doing some kind of  haigure (I can't really explain haigure, google it) dance and some serious storyline stuff. I get the feeling this one might have already been scanned somewhere, but I don't know for sure and in any case I want my own archived version. So here we are.


I am also considering acception donations to put towards translations.
I'm not sure about if there would be any/enough support for that just yet but I'll file the idea away for later.
Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment