Monday, December 5, 2011

Release #100 - 沙村広明 Sister Generator

[Strange Scans] hit's one hundred releases in style with a first, a tankobon release! This is a collection of six stories by Samura Hiroaki released in 2009 (Which is pretty recent for my scanning). I am not aware of it being translated, despite the baka updates cover having english text. It seems that the first chapter has been done, but I can't find it anywhere. It may have been already scanned somewhere, I could have sworn I saw a page or two from this floating around a while back but I'm not sure.

It was pretty exhausting to scan coming in at 213 pages. I decided to push the quality further too, so the pages are 1400x which pushes the overall size to enormous. (544mb). Don't let you put that off though, it really is worth a look. I don't usually do this but I've put some sample pages down below.

Enjoy, and I hope you'll stick around for another hundred!


Megaupload
Sendspace




1 comment:

  1. Is there any chance you could reupload this? I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete