Monday, November 26, 2012

Commission - Pack Mule (Original)

I actually got this done a while ago, but it seems I forgot to post it for some reason or the other.
It does not belong to any particular series, which is a first for me. Generally my commissions are from something. This time it was just a general theme 'Pack mule' which Boolyonzy graciously agreed to create for me!


Follow on after the jump to find out how it turned out!

(It's probably better to class it as NSFW)

Sometimes when you see an artists style, you want to see what they can do with a concept you give them, or how they will re-imagine characters you are used to seeing a certain way. In this case I love how this one turned out, particularly faces. I feel however, that the pack mule is probably a bit bummed with the class she rolled.

I'd just like to note here that I didn't specify where the pack mule was to be looking.
Also, again the artist for this one is Boolyonzy. Hats off to him!

Click for large!


Unrelated, but I went back and read all of the Red Sonja comics a while ago, to my surprise (?) I found them enjoyable. I wish I could say as much of the hamfisted 1985 movie. (Link) I guess the semi-lesbian undertones of the villain were interesting though. Or, as wikipedia puts it "The film has been criticized for portraying homosexuality as evil."


 At least I got this nice screencap.


No comments:

Post a Comment