Monday, December 17, 2012

Commission - Final Fantasy IX/Sailor Moon

At a convention in 2011 I got a sketch done of Mikoto from Final Fantasy IX. Who is one of my favourite side characters. I must have scanned it in at some point because I found it while digging through my files looking for something else. (This happens a lot)


 Said commission and a bonus Sailor Moon one after the break.
These are safe for work by the way.


You know I really do like how traditional commissions look. When they're on paper and you can see all of the small imperfections, grain of the card and pen strokes. It's actually quite a cool, I should get more physical ones done. 

Also I'm honestly not that sure who the artist is, all I know is that it was 2011 by a Noell.
If anyone knows please do let me know!

(Click for large)



I also picked up one of Sailor Venus, which wasn't a commission. 
For the sake of completeness I scanned that too. Wayhey!

(Click for large)




No comments:

Post a Comment