Saturday, April 7, 2012

Release #114 - Black Lagoon [Translation]

[Strange Scans] is proud to present - a Black Lagoon swimsuit book! Contrary to the image below it's actually in black and white, also it's only eight pages. I edited this one back in 2009-ish under another name. So this is retroactive release, but it's still legit. Fyi: I haven't uploaded it on E-Hentai - rather I've linked to the upload of the guy who comissioned the translation because really, it's his comission.

Also I fixed a spelling mistake, so this is like. The super deluxe edition.


Mediafire

Edit: It seems that there is a coloured version of this book released as part of The Book of Venom which is over here - E-Hentai Gallery. That would be the colouring Tex-Mex is thanking Iron Tiger for if I'm any guess. The following image is an example of said colouring. Note the slightly larger size due to less cropping.


 No text, awesome. It seems it's not as vibrant as the web version but whatever. The only difference is that now the Eda/Revy page now has roberta from another page, which is now a solo roberta page. (Which is hardly a bad thing) If by chance you just want the pages featured in the swimsuit book in colour I've uploaded those over here.

DDL
Mediafire

3 comments:

  1. If a group ever wanted to scanlate some of your raws, what would be the best way to do that kind of business?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm contactable via email most of the time if you have any Q's strangescans[at]gmail.com

      But if you'd like the quick rundown. I'm perfectly happy to have my raws translated - in fact I'd love it. All I ask for is raw credit however you go about that, that you don't excessively watermark the pages and to get a link back from wherever you post it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I'll email the shop talk.

      Delete