Friday, March 16, 2012

Release #108 - Galaxy Express 999 Volume 1 Part Two

I got a email a little while ago saying that some of the files I have hosted at Mediafire have been suspended and deleted, upon inspection it seems I've received a DMCA or Digital Millennium Copyright Act notice in regards to Galaxy Express 999.


patchoulis_face_when.png

I know right? Well, seeing as it's a fully legal takedown notice - I'm going to have to let it be. Lest Mediafire delete the rest of my stuff or something. Which is an eventuality I'd really rather avoid. It has however made me re-think my reliance on their hosting. (And I know they're still a good service despite this) When I have the time I will get around to rehosting all of my earlier doujinshi on my DDL server as a contingency plan.

In other news; yes releases are slowing down lately. I'm sorry about that but this is a project that I run in my spare time, which I haven't had so much of lately. That and it's a good idea to keep on top of things in real life. I do however have some things in the works (As usual) and I hope you'll stick around to see them happen,

-Superkawaii‼


No comments:

Post a Comment