Sunday, March 4, 2012

Donor Projects: Update. Updated!

You may recall a while ago I made mention of donor projects. Where I hoped to get donations for interesting raws I'd gotten hold of in lieu of coughing up large amounts of money for entire volumes to be translated. (It's been slow). Well I've procured through a raws despository the first volume of Shape Up Ran - a charming gag manga written by Masaya Tokuhiro about a girl into body building and, well - a whole range of bizarre things. The following image is the only english language summary of the plot I have.


I have no idea who originally did these scans and there are no notecards or images, so it could very well have been one of those japanese p2p nets I keep hearing about. It dosen't really matter as long as we're clear I'm not taking credit for the scanning. I did however give it a bit of a scrub. It's going to need more work before it heads off to be translated, but I don't have the time for that at the moment. Please do give this a read it if seems at all interesting!

Now with Volume two!


Mediafire

DDL
Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment